Roles and Responsibilities
Job Description QC manager of ORS (Oral Rehydration Plant)
- Oversees the collection and production samples to evaluate quality.
- Interpret blueprints for the purpose of establishing customers' critical needs and how they should be measured.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials, raw materials, environmental samples, finished goods, or stability samples.
- Perform the quality inspection process of new part samples and record the data.
- Check dimensions and surface quality of random batches of finished products to ensure they meet all company quality standards.
- Inspect all product returns, analyze the defect, and document the findings.
- Verify all processes are conforming to established quality standards and required customer specifications.
- Carries out ongoing lab and field sampling. Auditing visual, dimensional, and mechanical tests of materials and processes.
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on the appropriateness of data for release.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Investigate customer complaints regarding quality issues and develop a solution.
- Record, compile and prepare reports for analysis and evaluation.
- Assist in the development of needed records and standards and maintain accurate and detailed files as required.
- Instruct the method of disposition of discrepant material.
Role:QA / QC Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area:Quality Assurance
Role Category:Production & Manufacturing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Sc in Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry
Creamy Foods Limited
CREAMY FOODS LTD. (MADHUSUDAN)