The incumbent shall be responsible for dairy plant production, preventive/annual maintenance, and shift handling.
- Controlling all operating parameters for the smooth running of the plant.
- Running the plant as per written SOP.
- Preparation of the daily production report and commercial report.
- Compliance with company EHS policy in all aspects of production during shift operations.
- Safety of man and machine and housekeeping of the plant.
- Avoiding any abnormality in the plant by frequent checks.
- Ensuring strict adherence to the permit system.
- Job allocation to the technician and monitoring the work done.
- Training and development of team members.
- Awareness about responsible care ( Environment, Health, Safety, and Security )
- Ensure GMP hygienic conditions on the shop floor and meet the requirement of all quality audits
- Strive for excellence in implementing the system, self-development, and develop the team
- Reduce the breakdown and minimize the wastage improve the productivity
Role:Manufacturing Operations Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
SMC Foods Limited
We are one of the leading manufacturing company dealing with Fresh Milk, Milk Powder, Ghee, Dairy Whitener; Fresh Cream, Butter was established in the year 1996 based at our head office Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, U.P.
Contact Company:SMC Foods Limited
Address:A-15, SECTOR 136 NOIDA, UTTARPRADESH 201301, NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh, India