- Candidate must have knowledge of All accounting work, balance sheet finalization, TDS, and Income Tax.
- Preparation of:. greater than Income tax, GST, and other Govt Companies greater than report greater than return greater than Audit4) Updating and Maintaining the files5)
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Calculation of GST, online payment & return filing
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities General accounting, Well versed with Tally ERP 9, Must be expertise in ExcelTake care of the Accounting and Financial aspect of the company.
- Responsibilities: TDS, VAT, ITR, GST Return, P&L, Taxation, Balance Sheet, Tally, RTGS/NEFT etc and having good command on excel.
- Person will be responsible for general accounting, monthly balance sheet reconciliations, vendor reconciliations, managing accounts payable process, compiling documents for statutory filings, liasioning with Government departments and banks, etc.
- The Staff Accountant will support general accounting functions including month-end close, preparation of journal entries, and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Preferred candidates from hospitality Preparing accounts and Tax returns, Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and Admin Work.
- About Position: The accountant shall be responsible for day-to-day Accounts operations, all statutory compliance, and internal control mechanism.
- Run reports to identify financial activitiesValidate beginning and ending balances between Reconciliation and SAP accountsResearch and provide detail of activity for each account monitor and investigate account discrepanciesDocument unusual activity perform Monthly Account Fluctuation Analysis.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records/financial statements/accounts receivable/accounts payable/invoice processing/petty cash/cash management/cash book/cash budget and attendance records maintenance.
- Handling the mailing, and letters with all connected agencies.3)
- Daily, weekly and Monthly reports and analysis6) Hospital Accounting, cost centers, and financial statements.
- We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills to join our team who can help us in the below:-Manage Accounts-Raise Invoice.
- Tally data entry including sales, purchases, receipts, payments, bank reconciliation statements, and preparation of debtors/creditors statements.
- Must have the prior experience of working in Tally or CATPRO, and knowledge on filing returns and GST.
- Service Tax calculation after taking Input Set off Credit, payment & return filing& PF ,PT, ESIC salary
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- . Preparation of monthly GST returns.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:Finance & Accounting
Role Category:Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Any Specialization
PG:M.Com in Any Specialization
Creamy Foods Limited
Creamy Foods Limited (Madhusudan)
Contact Company:Creamy Foods Limited
Address:80TH K.M. STONE,,,VILLAGE BARTOLI,KHURJA, BULANDSHAHR, Uttar Pradesh, India